guestbookking.forendino.de
   Guestbookking.com Forum Index -> Bugs and mistakes of the guestbook software
Author: simon1305 Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:41 pm Post subject: Entries no longer showing on my guestbook - Leonardos Bar
Hi - The guest book has been working fine until recently - now i receive the notification email of a new post, but no link to that specific post, and there is no entry on the guest book - either for new entry, or for a comment to an existing one.

username for the account is simon1305,
guestbook name leonardos bar

thanks for your help

Author: idreams Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:13 pm Post subject:
Dear Simon,

I checked your guestbook and found 13 guestbook entries and 3 comments, all of them are displayed correctly in your guestbook.

Could you please give me some more details about the guestbook entries that are missing?

best regards

Author: simon1305 Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:59 pm Post subject:
Thanks for your help idreams ...

The last message i have showing is from Dutch Guy on 22/07, but nothing after that. I have answered two messages with comments myself, and also have received email notification of another 4 messages. dates are from 26th to 31st july. The strange thing is, these have been on the guestbook, coz i have seen them there, but now they are gone.

Thanks again

Author: idreams Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:03 pm Post subject:
Could you please post more details on these comments? The original e-mail notifications would help me to find out what happened to these comments.

best regards

Author: saboor Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:40 am Post subject:
That is a superb job. well done! It will save me (and doubtless many others) an awful lot of time. Thank you.

Author: Forendino Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:40 am Post subject: Ähnliche Themen

© 2005 print topic mod

Impressum des Forums | Gratis Forum für Ihre Homepage - Forendino.de | Powered by © phpBB Group