Guestbookking.com Forum Index Guestbookking.com
Guestbook Support Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Entries no longer showing on my guestbook - Leonardos Bar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guestbookking.com Forum Index -> Bugs and mistakes of the guestbook software
Print this topic | View previous topic :: View next topic  
simon1305

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Entries no longer showing on my guestbook - Leonardos Bar Reply with quote

Hi - The guest book has been working fine until recently - now i receive the notification email of a new post, but no link to that specific post, and there is no entry on the guest book - either for new entry, or for a comment to an existing one.

username for the account is simon1305,
guestbook name leonardos bar

thanks for your help
idreams

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Simon,

I checked your guestbook and found 13 guestbook entries and 3 comments, all of them are displayed correctly in your guestbook.

Could you please give me some more details about the guestbook entries that are missing?

best regards
simon1305

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help idreams ...

The last message i have showing is from Dutch Guy on 22/07, but nothing after that. I have answered two messages with comments myself, and also have received email notification of another 4 messages. dates are from 26th to 31st july. The strange thing is, these have been on the guestbook, coz i have seen them there, but now they are gone.

Thanks again
idreams

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please post more details on these comments? The original e-mail notifications would help me to find out what happened to these comments.

best regards
saboor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a superb job. well done! It will save me (and doubtless many others) an awful lot of time. Thank you.
Forendino

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Ähnliche Themen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guestbookking.com Forum Index -> Bugs and mistakes of the guestbook software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: