Guestbookking.com Forum Index Guestbookking.com
Guestbook Support Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

General Rules for League of Legends (LoL) Clans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guestbookking.com Forum Index -> MMORPG Gaming Promotion and Support
Print this topic | View previous topic :: View next topic  
koby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: General Rules for League of Legends (LoL) Clans Reply with quote

Fun, relaxed game play and atmosphere is the most important to get on Top.
Flaming is not useful and not allowed.
Players do their best - but if they make mistakes in the game, the team has to talk about it and encourage the player without flaming.
Whenever a player gets disconnected or leaves Ranked Game, he gets banned for 1-3 Days for all Ranked games with the Team. If he gets frequently disconnected, he will be excluded from the team.
If there are not 5 players online, team members have to play at least 1 game together 3 vs 3 ranked and 1 game Duo-Ranked or, alternatively, 2 games 3 vs 3 ranked.
The rest of the night, everyone can play whatever he wants. However, playing with Team Mates should be preferred to learn to know each other and to have more fun then to play with random players and flamers.
The Team votes who will join the team - 5 places. The Sponsor votes who will join the team - 4 places. The Sponsor has a veto right.
The team determines for 3 games, the sponsor determines for 1 game (3 : 1 Ratio) who will play ranked games to improve ELO.
The team alone votes who will go for LoL Tounaments. Everyone from the team (8 or 9 People) has ONE vote who will go to the Tournament.
If the team does not reach last 16 places (last 16) in a tournament for 2 attempts, the Sponsor alone can determine 2 from 5 places, who will go to this tournament next time. The decision of the sponsor has to be accepted by all Team Members.
The Team will exclusively go to tournaments with the name "Guestbookking". No other names are allowed.

Last edited by koby on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Revanges

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there are not 5 players online, clan members have to play at least 2 games together per day. This can be Duo-Ranked or 3 vs 3. The rest of the night, everyone can play whatever he wants. However, playing with Team Mates should be preferred to learn to know each other and to have more fun then to play with random players and flamers.

First thing Imho that's bullshit a bit, some of team members can have a bad mood for duo, or just dont wanna go duo for 1-7 days.
Second thing, imho not all of members rly like to play duo with other member from team, just cus he dont cooperate with him well, or just dont like to.
+ When there is 5 team members instead going 5vs5 ranked its better even once for a week/2 weeks go normal and everybody pick random or go ARAM on proving grounds just to make atmosphere of team better or just to get some fun.
koby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's exactly the point: I one team member dont wanna play with other member, this is not a team then. Then this member just should leave the team.
I mean: "Once daily 1-2 ranked games" everyone can do for the team. So you can see who can work together and who not.
And ONE or TWO games (from 10-15) the day is really o.k. - for the Team. For a Mate. If you want it or not. If you are in a bad mood or not.
You also have to go working in your Job if you are in a bad mood.
Be a STRONG Player Character - help others - thats's what we want in this Team. And 80% of the time you can do whatever you want, play with your favourite M8, or Solo, whatever....

You only write "me me me". This "me" is not good. You can't 100% only play for you.... but for the team. We dont want Single-Players in our Team. Help everyone to improve the ELO because the only way for that is duo Ranked - as everyone knows.
YOU, one SINGLE PLAYER is absolutely NOT important - but the TEAM is important.
Revanges

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, but also some of ppl just dont like to play rankeds duo, if some of team members are like they just hate to play duo they just play soloq only about rankeds, why every team member is asking about ranked, why no1 can just go for duo normal? or duo aram? Just stop going rankeds and get nervous there and go play aram,normal,coop vs ai, to Chill out not to cry about "noobs".
EDIT:
For example let's look at Curse NA, Santivicious(whatever) plays duo only with nyjacky and rhux, CLG NA for example Doublelift Chauster and HotshotGG are online but they all are solo. U Know not all of us need to play duo with everybody cus they got they're "favourite" ppl. I know it's not cool but some of members are for duo and some of them are more for 5v5/3v3.
I know we should all play with each other but even starting with some1 who he dont like to play duo with makes him lose morale and better.
Forendino

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Ähnliche Themen

koby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are AlmostAvera.. the poster here?
O.k. All others seem to agree with the rules and general Opinion of the Sponsor. Why should he sponsor the team? However, rules have been changed due to YOUR INDIVIDUAL Opinion (Team agrees with Sponsor) to 1 Ranked per day.
Ranked games are totally different to normal games and therefore duo-rankeds seem for our sponsor a good possibility to practise Team Communication.
Revanges

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree aswell with rules, just 2/3 rankeds are too much for some of us. Im student im 15, and i can't rly play so much u know, 1 is ok. Thanks for ur time Wink
+Yes, im AlmostAvera.
EDIT:
It's not only my opinion, Sedgewick,Tzt and Pulmiben think so aswell when i asked them about it. Im not talking only about my self im talking about few of us which think so.
Revanges

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok another thing
at Sunday there is Go4Lol, If possible we would like to play it in same squad as we played last week
Sedgewick - Support
AlmostAvera - Jungle
Pulmiben - Mid lane
Tzt noskillzftw - Top lane
Luciferisback/Reported Lucifer - Ad carry
Last week we won 2 rounds and we were really close to win 3rd one, we just did mistakes and some of us had family problems. I think in this squad we can get through few rounds and get to Semi/Grand Finals.
If we fail. i Mean we dont get through 2/3 rounds even next week another squad or smth go to this. Also Depends on ppl which we play with, i'll ask them if they can be at sunday and if they can't we'll get some ppl to make squad and just practice it before sunday
+ Go4lol is at every sunday at 13:30 we all meet on teamspeak. Smile
Pyarsekaho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree aswell with rules, just 2/3 rankeds are too much for some of us. Im student im 15, and i can't rly play so much u know, 1 is ok. Thanks for ur time Wink
+Yes, im AlmostAvera. jobs
Forendino

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Ähnliche Themen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guestbookking.com Forum Index -> MMORPG Gaming Promotion and Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: